Reproducible, low-level activities to strengthen basic math skills needed in everyday life.
- This is an Enhanced eBook. Units Include: Paying Your Way, Buying Large Items, Unplanned Expenses, Credit Card Buying, Rental Budgeting, Self-Employment, Going on a Trip, Keeping the Books
- Series works well for students going from the classroom to the workforce.
- Each 112-page reproducible PDF includes teacher notes and tips, answer keys, reference guides, lessons, unit reviews, and more!
- Activities include: estimation, equations, mental math, calculators, critical thinking, as well as concept-specific skills including graphing, averages, statistics, ratios, and measurement.
- Each unit beings with a preview lesson, which models and explains the types of problems students will encounter and ends with a review.
- Written at a 6th grade reading level.
- CD is an electronic version that you can download to your computer, manipulate and print to fit your own instructional needs.
- Enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to cut and paste any portion of the text into your own document.
- Extract and post pages and activities on your class website, email homework and more..
- Product Information
Media Format :Multimedia
Education Subject Matter :English
School Grade :Multi-Grade
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each