Reproducible, low level Reading lessons designed for struggling students.
- Topics Include: Fact or Opinion, Plot Diagrams, Setting the Tone, Reading & Understanding Poetry, Character Development, and more…
- These reproducible lessons in this series were designed for students who are having difficulty understanding what they read or for those who need a little more practice.
- Provides reinforcement of traditional reading comprehension skills.
- No instructor prep time needed.
- Includes Answer Keys.
- Binder 1 includes: Use of Adjectives, Sequencing, Cause and Effect, Reading Labels, Mythology, Write a Postcard and more..
- Binder 2 includes: Fact or Opinion, Plot Diagrams, Setting the Tone, Reading and Understanding Poetry, Character Development and more..
- Appropriate for grades 5th through 12th, Adult and ELL.
- Product Information
Media Format :Multimedia
Education Subject Matter :English
School Grade :Multi-Grade
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each