68-page activity guides that help explore best-selling Shakespeare, comprised of 30, 4-page activities and 6 review activities.
- Enhanced eBook on CD - Shakespeare Made Easy Activity Guides are designed by teachers for teachers to help students navigate this journey.
- Guides are designed by teachers, for teachers to help students navigate the complexity of Shakespeare.
- Includes historical introduction, scene-by-scene synopsis, annotated character list, and stage directions.
- Activities are designed to aid textual comprehension, build fluency, and develop vocabulary.
- Review activities allow students to pause and reflect, summarize, and understand text structure.
- Provides creative opportunities for the reader to make personal connections with the text.
- Product Information
School Grade :High School
Education Subject Matter :Language Arts
Media Format :Printed Book
Brand :Saddleback Educational Publishing
Weight :0.10 lbs. per Each