SMK-Link VP4360 RemotePoint® 100' Presentation Pointer
- Patented click trigger
- 360 deg mouse pointing
- Dedicated slide keys
- Dimensions: 1 1/2"(H) x 2.4"(W) x 4.3"(D)
- Pointing device connectivity technology: Wireless
- Pointing device wireless technology: Radio frequency
- Pointing device wireless operating distance: 100'
- Wireless operating frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Movement detection: Laser
- Battery information: Battery size: AAA, battery life: 6 months (typical)
- Pointing device host interface: USB
- Features: Class II laser, built-in mouse, User-assignable "hot key"
- System requirements: USB port, operating systems Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows ME
- Compatibility: Computer
The SMK Link RemotePoint presentation pointer allows full control of the linked device, and it gives you the option to choose different tracks from your player. Use the user-assignable hot keys for personalization along with a built-in mouse for scrolling from a distance. Choose your program selection with the patented click trigger without having to interact with the linked device.
Compatibility with Early Windows OS
Many modern-day click triggers don't have backwards-compatibility with older windows operating systems. The SMK RemotePoint presentation pointer interacts with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and even Windows ME. Use the Class II laser pointer hassle-free and safely with any of these versions of Windows without having to purchase a new OS.
Long Battery Life
This laser pointer takes only three AAA batteries that are easily replaced. The presentation pointer powers its 2.4 gigahertz radio frequency operation, wireless connectivity, and one hundred foot pointing device operating distance on three AAA batteries for an average of six months before replacements are needed.
|Product Information||Laser Pointer & Remote Type :||Presentation Pointer|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|