- Powerpoint remote, keynote remote control
- Presentation remote control
- Dedicated slide keys
- Pointing device connectivity technology: Wireless
- Pointing device wireless technology: Radio frequency
- Pointing device wireless operating distance: 70'
- Wireless operating frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Movement detection: Laser
- Number of programmable buttons: 5
- Battery information: Number of batteries supported: 2, battery size: AAA, battery life: 6 months (typical)
- Pointing device host interface: USB
- Applications: Boardrooms and corporate meetings, classroom lectures, tradeshows and training seminars, professional presentations, worship venues
- Features: Integrated red laser pointer, LCD stopwatch for effective time management
- System requirements: Windows 2000, XP or Vista, Mac OS X or later, 1 USB port
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Use this SMK-Link wireless stopwatch presenter to keep track of how long your speech or presentation is going. It has an LCD display for easy readability.
The built-in laser pointer on this SMK-Link wireless stopwatch presenter lets you pinpoint specific areas on a slide, map, or whiteboard so that everyone in the audience or classroom sees what you're talking about.
This SMK-Link wireless stopwatch presenter uses a 2.40 GHz frequency band to send data wirelessly to your presentation device. It can operate at distances of up to 70 feet, so you can sit at the back of a crowded auditorium and control the screen without having to get up every few minutes to approach the projector.
|Brand : SMK-Link|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|