Learn to use social media marketing, and do it at your own pace!
- This course introduces you to the advantages and techniques of social media marketing.
- These eight self-paced lessons explain how you can market your brand on the social media platforms; how to create your marketing plan; the details of working with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
- How to use location-based marketing to boost sales and gain loyal customers; and how to analyze your "social" ROI.
- In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, practical exercises, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- The course covers:How to build your social authority - Tips on developing your branded look - What to put in a social press release
- How to share YouTube videos on Twitter and Facebook - Tips for maximizing your YouTube video SEO - Location-based marketing terms and concepts
- How to attract a Twitter audience - The process for creating a live Twitter chat - Ideas for a customized Facebook landing page
- How to use Facebook Places and Check-In Deals - Etiquette for sending LinkedIn connection requests - How to wow new customers on LinkedIn by answering questions
- Suggestions for using Groupon and LivingSocial - An overview of built-in analytics tools for the top platforms
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : Windows||Brand : John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|