- Mounts your mac mini to the back of a monitor, under or on a desk or table (screws included)
- Rugged steel design with a refined finish that prevents scratches
- Steel locking bar provides added security (lock not included)
- Mounts to either VESA 75 or VESA 100 hole pattern
- Provides simple cable management to secure power cord and other cables prevents accidental unplugging
- Eliminates monitor cable clutter with included 35 cm monitor cable
- Allows normal WiFi and bluetooth operation with open-frame design
- Simple installation with concise documentation
- 9/32" lock shackle
- Compatibility: Mac Mini (Mid 2011/Thunderbolt), mac mini (Mid 2010), mac mini server (Mid 2010), Apple® Time Capsule®
- Includes: Maccuff mini bracket, locking bar(1), 35cm (14") HDMI to DVI-D cable, 4 wood screws, 4 machine screws, 2 cable ties, documentation with drill template
Easy to Install
The Sonnet MacCuff mounting bracket comes with everything you need to secure your Mac mini to a table or desk or to the back of your monitor. Open the package and you'll find comprehensive installation instructions, as well as a locking bracket, a mini bracket, a cable, machine and wood screws, a drill template, and cable ties.
Durable and Secure
The Sonnet MacCuff mounting bracket is made from rugged steel with a durable finish that will resist dings and scratches. It will hold your Mac mini securely to whatever you choose to attach it to, and it comes with a locking bar and 9/32-inch lock shackle so that you can use your own lock for additional security.
Despite its secure hold, the open-frame design of this mounting bracket still allows your Mac mini full Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity and easy access to all of your Mac mini's slots, ports, and power switch.
|Brand : Sonnet|
|Weight : 2.40 lbs. per Each|