- Input voltage: 115 - 230 VAC
- Output voltage: +3.3, +5, +/-12 V
- Heavy-duty transformer designed to support high performance systems with several drives
- Smart fan adjusts speed to provide quieter operation while maintaining optimum cooling
- Includes PCI-express connector and multiple SATA connector
- MTBF: 100000 hrs
- Dedicated power on second 12 V output as required by latest processors
- Noise level: 27.4 dBa
- Air flow rate: 32.3 CFM
- Safety approvals: CB, TUV, UL, CSA, FCC
- Efficiency: 68%
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 deg C, storage: -20 - 80 deg C
- 2 years limited warranty
Exceptional Integrated Cooling
Each StarTech.com 350-watt computer power supply features exceptional internal cooling components. The cooling fan creates airflows of up to 32.3 cubic feet per minute. Smart fan settings allow the fan to maintain an optimal temperature while providing quieter operation.
The power supply features an efficiency rating of 68 percent. More efficient power delivery systems can help save you money on utility costs. This effect is even more noticeable when you use multiple efficient devices. The power supply includes support for PCIe and SATA components.
Each StarTech.com 350-watt computer power supply features durable components that help ensure the unit will continue working when you need it most. The supply is rated for 100,000 mean hours between failures. Reliable systems can help save you from expensive downtimes or excessive repair and replacement costs.
|Product Information||Power Supply Form Factor :||Internal||Depth (in.) :||5.5"|
|Frequency (Hz) :||50 - 60 Hz||Height (in.) :||3.3"|
|Input Voltage :||115 - 230 VAC||No. of Fans :||1|
|No. of Rails :||2||Output Voltage :||+3.3, +5, +/-12 V|
|Watts :||350 W||Width (in.) :||5.9"|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|