STARTECH.COM® SV211KUSB USB KVM Switch Kit With Audio And Cables is made to integrate seamlessly into any environment with a small footprint design that draws power from the connected computers, so it does not require external power supply.
- Color: Black
- Connects devices (from/to): 2 USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor
- Number of ports: 2
- Connector on A: 1 x VGA (15 pin, high density D-sub) female, 2 x 3.5 mm mini-jack (3 position) female, 2 - USB A (4 pin) female
- Connector on B: 2 x USB mini (4 pin) female, 2 x VGA (15 pin, high density D-sub) female
- USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching
- USB KVM switch includes two VGA and USB host cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution
- Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station
- Connector/port/interface: 2 x 15 pin HD D-sub (HD-15), female KVM, mini-USB Type B, audio, 1 x VGA display/video, 4 pin USB Type A keyboard, mini-phone 3.5 mm mic mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm line-in
- Compact, small footprint design fits easily into almost any environment saving desk space and reducing clutter
- Product Information
Number of Ports Filter :2 x 15 Pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Female KVM, Mini-USB Type B, Audio, 1 x VGA2 USB enabled Computers to single Keyboard, Mouse and VGA Monitor
Width Details :3.8"
Length Details :0.8"
Connects Devices (From/To) :2 USB enabled Computers to single Keyboard, Mouse and VGA Monitor
Color Details :Black
Country of Origin :CHN
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each