They've completed second grade and their confidence is growing as fast as they are, keep them flying high through the summer months with daily summer activities book for grades 2 - 3. Evan-Moor® "DAILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES" Book for grades 2 - 3 helps students to develop language skills. Book guides students to move into 3 grade by practicing language arts and mathematics during the summer.
- Keep them flying high through the summer months with Daily Summer Activities, Moving from Second to Third Grade
- Content in this volume includes: a fiction and a nonfiction story with comprehension questions, sentences to correct for capitalization, punctuation, and grammar, 8 to 10 spelling words to learn each week, mathematics practice and much more!
- The practice cards for Daily Summer Activities, Moving from Second to Third Grade are for the addition and subtraction facts from 10 to 18
- The color and black & white illustrations in this book are cute and clever, with just enough detail; they serve to highlight the more complex lessons appropriate for this age group
- Colorful answer keys included
- All 144 pages, plus 8 flash card pages (printed on durable card stock), are perforated for easy removal
|Education Subject Matter : General Learning||Media Format : Printed Book||School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Evan-Moor|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|