- Classically designed stapler with performance driven stapling mechanism and inner rail always delivers jam-resistant, accurate stapling
- Metal construction with die-cast base provides maximum durability
- 20 sheet stapling capacity with Swingline S.F.® 4® Premium Staples
- Stapler opens for tacking ability
- Anvil rotates for pinning ability to create temporary staples
- Positive locking latch secures staple position
- 100% Performance Guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
Swingline 747 Stapler Features a Classic Black Case
If you are fed up with co-workers borrowing your stapler and not returning it, give everyone on your staff their own Swingline 747 stapler. Featuring a classic full-sized design, this versatile stapler keeps everyone happy and productive, and it also keeps their hands off your stuff.
Jam-Free Design for Efficient Use
Say goodbye to frustrating staple jams that eat up precious time and patience. A spring-loaded inner channel keeps the staples perfectly aligned so they move through the stapler smoothly. This stapler accommodates a full strip of staples to keep projects from getting bogged down by frequent stops for staple reloads.
Two-Way Anvil for Versatility
The metal plate in the base of the stapler that causes the staples to bend, can be used in two directions - cool, right? When you use this Swingline stapler with its two-way anvil set in the customary position, it bends the ends of the staples inward, creating a strong union between documents. Try rotating the anvil to bend the staple legs outward instead. This creates a looser binding between documents that eventually need to be separated, and it makes staples easier to remove later. Called pinning, this feature is handy for joining pieces of cloth or other unconventional materials, in addition to plain paper.
Non-Skid Rubber Base
Your employees can fly through a stapling project without worrying about this Swingline stapler sliding around on their work stations. It includes a sturdy rubber base that resists skidding, providing a stable surface when a thick stack of documents needs to have a little added pressure applied.
|Color Family : Black||Stapler Type : Desktop||Staple Type : Paper||Staple Pack Size : Each|
|Item Material : Steel||Sheet Capacity : 20||Brand : Swingline|
|Weight : 1.16 lbs. per Each|