Swingline Lever Handle Paper Punch Tackles Large Jobs
This Swingline heavy-duty lever handle paper punch adds holes to up to 32 sheets of 20-pound paper at once. A larger handle provides leverage for bigger jobs.
When you need to file sales figures or weekly inventory reports in a binder, you can use one of these Swingline lever handle paper punches to add the necessary two or three holes. With a larger lever, this paper punch offers extra leverage to punch through a stack of papers.
Quality Construction for Use in a Large Office
This paper punch features a heavy base so that it stays in place as it punches holes in thick stacks of paper. Set it up to punch two or three holes measuring 9/32 inches each. The paper guide accommodates sheets up to 15 inches long for precisely placed holes. The Swingline heavy-duty lever handle paper punch comes with a 90-day warranty.
- T-shaped handle adds leverage and makes manual punching easier
- 40 sheet paper punch capacity
- Patented pin technology punches precise 9/32" holes in standard and A4 paper
- Metric and inch marks on face plate for easy punch location changes
- High-capacity chip tray included
- Replacement punch head item number A7074854
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Information
Paper Punch Type :Lever
Number of Holes :2-hole
Number Of Sheets :31 to 40
Weight :5.13 lbs. per Each