Swingline Optima 40 Desktop Stapler for Jam-Free Results
The reduced-effort design of the Swingline Optima 40 desktop stapler requires less force to use, delivers consistent results and secures up to 40 pages at once.
Staple big stacks without straining muscles using the Swingline Optima 40 desktop stapler. Capable of stapling up to 40 sheets of paper together, this desktop stapler requires less effort to squeeze and features a cool stand-up design that lets you rest it nose-down. Each staple is formed with a flat cinch, so it lays flush on the paper for tidy stacks.
Prevent cramped hands caused by paperwork marathons with this desktop stapler. The clever design requires half the pressure of conventional staplers. Great for hands young and old, the stapler features a rubber bottom to keep it in place during desktop use and a stand-up design to lay either flat or nose-side down for easier handheld operation.
Pair this Swingline stapler with the brand's Optima premium staples for jam-free use, a promise backed by Swingline with a 100 percent performance guarantee. The durable stapler features metal construction for superior performance and is backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Shaped ergonomically with a soft handle, the Optima 40 requires up to 50% less effort to use in comparison to traditional desktop staplers
- Jam Free Guaranteed when used with Optima™ or S.F.® 4® Premium Staples
- Staples up to 40 sheets at once - 2X the capacity of standard models
- Durable metal stapling mechanism ensures long lasting use
- Stand-up design facilitates handheld or desktop stapling
- Flat clinch stapling operation forms staples flat on the back of papers for neater stacking
- Refill faster with QuickLoad™ - just press a button and front loading staple magazine ejects
- 100% Performance Guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
|General Information||Sheet Capacity :||40|
|Product Information||Color Family :||Gray/Silver||Stapler Type :||Desktop|
|Staple Type :||Paper||Staple Pack Size :||Each|
|Item Material :||Metal|
|Weight||Weight :||1.67 lbs. per Each|