With the Teacher Created Resources Language Art Game for grade 6th to 12th, the entire class can have fun while practicing and perfecting skills of language arts and math The Teacher Created Resources Language Arts Game is ideal for children of grades 6th to 12th. This Language Art game offers incredible fun for the entire class while practicing skills in language arts and math. This 4th grade Language Art game includes 4 sets of cards for 4 different games. To play the this game, you need to hand out the 37 cards and the student whose card reads, "I have the first card. Who has...?" begins the game.
- Hand out all 37 cards (some players may get more than one card)
- The student whose card reads, "I have the first card. Who has…?" begins
- The student whose card has the answer to that question responds and then asks a different question
- This continues until the person with the last card gives the final answer and then reads, "This is the end of the game!"
- Each box provides 4 sets of cards for 4 different games
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Language Arts||School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Teacher Created Resources|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Set|
Customers also viewed