The entire class can have fun while practicing skills in language arts, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, listening, and speaking Teacher Created Resources® "I Have, Who Has" Language arts game for 4th - 5th grades offers great fun while learning. Game is introduced to make students master in grammar, vocabulary, spelling, listening and speaking.
- Hand out all 37 cards (Some players may get more than one card.)
- The student whose card reads, "I have the first card. Who has...?" begins
- The student whose card has the answer to that question responds and then asks a different question
- This continues until the person with the last card gives the final answer and then reads, "This is the end of the game!"
- Four sets of game cards included
- Game titles include, Analogies, Fact or Opinion?, Compound Words, Synonyms & Antonyms
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Language Arts||School Grade : Multi-Grade||Math Resource Topics : Basic Skills|
|Brand : Teacher Created Resources|
|Weight : 0.69 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed