The TI-34 MultiView scientific calculator was designed with educator input in mind for use in middle grades math and science. Texas Instruments MultiView™ Scientific calculator is perfect for fraction/decimal conversions, trigonometric functions, statistics and more. Scientific calculator has four-line display for easy reading and is ideal for school.
- 16-digit, four-line display
- Same functionality as the TI-34II Explorer plus display and feature enhancements
- Designed with educators and ideal for middle school math.
- MultiView display shows fractions as they are written on paper
- 4-line display enables scrolling and editing of inputs.
- Simplify and convert fractions to decimals and back again
- Integer division key expresses results as quotient and remainders
- Enter statistical data for 1- and 2-var analysis as well as for exploring patterns via list conversions to see different number formats like decimal, fraction and percent side-by-side.
- Toggle Key Quickly view fractions, decimals and terms including Pi in alternate forms, exploring more advanced topics.
- Scrolling & Editing Scroll through entries with ease. Students can investigate patterns similar to using a graphing calculator.
- Safety Data Sheet< /br>Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Brand : Texas Instruments|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|