Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator offers more power for working on math. The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator offers a large display for showing graphs and charts. It offers three times more memory than the previous version, and is completely compatible with the TI-83 Plus, making integration into your classroom easy. The TI-84 Plus comes preloaded with educational apps to enhance the classroom experience, and connects to computers or projectors via a USB port for data analysis or presentations. The TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator is permitted to be used on standardized tests like the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams, AP tests, and the IB exam.
- Large 8-line by 16-character display
- Offers 480KB flash ROM memory for storing formulas
- Compatible with the TI-83 Plus for easy classroom integration
- Students can share their work with the entire class by connecting to any Texas Instruments presentation tools, fostering a collaborative learning environment
- Built-in USB port makes data transfer to your computer and between handhelds easier than ever, for deeper data anaylsis
- Preloaded apps include Cabri Jr., Vernier EasyData, StudyCards, and more
- Choose different display modes to show how equations can be expressed in a variety of different ways
- Scroll the history of calculations to quickly recall input/output and look for mistakes
- Input and view math symbols, formulas, and stacked fractions exactly as they appear in textbooks
- Permitted for use on standardized tests like the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams, AP tests, and the IB exam
- Includes a kickstand slide case, which provides a comfortable viewing angle for desktop calculations
- Compatible with TI presentation tools (TI Presentation Link adapter available separately)
- Runs on 4 AAA batteries, which are not included
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- Safety Data Sheet
Plenty of Calculating Power for Complex Equations and Formulas
The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator comes with 480KB of flash ROM and 24KB of RAM, offering storage space for formulas, apps, and notes, while providing powerful calculating ability to solve complex equations.
Large Screen Provides Space for Graphs, Charts, and Long Equations
The TI-84 Plus has a 16-character, 8-line black-and-white display with adjustable contrast for showing scatter plots, line graphs, and other graphics with ease. It also has room to display the calculator's advanced functions, which are accessible through pull-down display menus.
Easy To Integrate Into Classrooms Already Using the TI-83 Plus
The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus matches the TI-83 Plus keystroke for keystroke, making the integration of a new device easy. Students using either device can follow the same instructions, and perform the same calculations, regardless of which model they are using.
USB Connectivity Expands Learning Opportunities
A built-in USB port allows the TI-84 Plus to connect to compatible graphing calculators, allowing you to compare and contrast data with fellow students. It can also connect to computers to download data into spreadsheet programs or compatible software programs for analysis.
Electronic Upgrades Provide the Most Up-to-Date Software
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator can download software, and updated and new apps that make teaching and learning easy. Software updates ensure that your classroom always has the newest tools for education. The graphing calculator comes preloaded with more than 10 educational apps, and many more are available.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator, USB cable, and user's manual.
|Product Information||Color Family :||Black||Number of Digits Displayed :||16|
|Number of Lines :||8||Height (in.) :||7.286"|
|Width (in.) :||3.5"||Depth (in.) :||.9"|
|Warranty Information :||1 Year Limited||RAM Memory (KB) :||24KB|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Texas Instruments|
|Weight||Weight :||1.47 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed
Customers also bought