The TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator runs complex calculations with ease. The Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator offers 2.7MB of user-available Flash ROM and188 KB of user-available RAM, making it a powerful calculator. The large, 100- by 160-pixel, black-and-white display is capable of 3-D graphing and real-t ime rotation for equations. The built-in USB port allows the TI-89 Titanium to connect to other compatible graphing calculators, computers, or projectors for presentations. It comes preloaded with more than 10 educational apps, and official AP Calculus re view questions for studying. The calculator is powered by the included four AAA batteries and comes with a protective slide case with kickstand for greater viewing comfort.
- Large 100- by 160-pixel display generates charts and graphs
- Powerful 2.7MB flash memory for app storage
- USB connects to peripherals for data analysis
- Display is capable of creating 3-D graphing and real-time rotation, providing more detailed visual expressions of equations
- Easily calculates derivatives and integrals, limits, and series
- Differential equations solved numerically, symbolically, and graphically, including slope and direction fields, reinforcing the mechanics and meaning behind the numbers
- Advanced statistics functions, including multiple regressions/tests/intervals, make it ideal for AP classes, advanced mathematics, and engineering courses
- Active calculator home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall
- Physical constants and unit conversions are made simple using built-in formulas
- Preloaded with personal study tools, including official AP Calculus review questions, to enhance learning
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, which are included
- Safety Data Sheet
Strong Calculating Power for Complex Equations and Formulas
The Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator comes with 2.7MB of flash ROM and 188KB of RAM, offering plenty of storage space for formulas, apps, and notes, while providing powerful calculating ability to solve complex equations.
Large Screen Charts 3-D Graphs and Real-Time Rotation
The TI-89 Titanium has a 100- by 160-pixel, black-and-white display with adjustable contrast for showing scatter plots, 3-D line graphs, and other complex graphics with ease. The icon desktop is designed for intuitive navigation and easy access to apps.
Electronically Upgradeable Calculator Ensures the Latest Learning Tools Available
The TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator comes preloaded with more than 10 educational apps, including EE Pro and StudyCards. Software updated and other apps are available from Texas Instruments and other developers.
USB Connectivity Expands Learning Opportunities
A built-in USB port allows the TI-89 Titanium to connect to compatible graphing calculators, like another TI-89 Titanium, TI-89, Voyage 200, TI-92 Plus or TI-92. It can also connect to computers to download data into spreadsheet programs or compatible software programs for analysis.
Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator, impact-resistant slide case, USB unit-to-unit link cable, TI connectivity cable, four AAA batteries, and user's manual.
|Color Family : Metallic||Number of Lines : 10||RAM Memory (KB) : 188||Power Source : AAA Batteries|
|True Color : Titanium||Brand : Texas Instruments|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|