- Output power: 50 W PMPO, 25 W RMS
- Frequency: 55 Hz - 19 kHz
- Number of speakers: 2
- Dimensions: 8 1/2"(H) x 5 1/2"(W) x 5"(D)
- Impedance: 4 - 6 Ohm
- Recommended placing: Outdoor
- Sensitivity at 1W/1m: 83db +or-3db
- 1" aluminum tweeter
- 4 1/4" injection molded PP cone butyl rubber surround woofer, 2 x full range 50W drivers, 2" mid range driver
- Weatherproof design, ABS impact resistant enclosure, stamped, powder coated grill
- 180degree swivel mounting, Multi-mount system and mounting brackets included
- Includes Indoor/outdoor speaker system, full-swing, multi-mount mounting brackets
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Three-way Sound for Strong Bass and Crisp Highs
These TIC ASP 25 patio speakers produce excellent frequency response and a high signal-to-noise ratio. The 3-way sound system includes a 4.25-inch woofer, a 1.5-inch mid-range driver and a 1-inch aluminum cone tweeter. Volume is no problem for these speakers, which produce a nominal power output of 25 watts and 50 watts of peak power.
Multiple Mounting Options
Use these speakers on a shelf or mount them on the wall. The sturdy 180-degree swivel mounting brackets and multi-mount inserts allow you to direct the sound just where you need it.
Durable, Weatherproof Construction
Each speaker is made with an impact-resistant case. The grill is powder-coated aluminum, and the internal cabinetry is Teflon-sealed throughout. Even the mounting hardware is designed to resist the elements. TIC is a leading producer of exterior speakers for commercial applications, and these TIC ASP 25 patio speakers live up to the brand's reputation for quality and durability.
|Brand : TIC|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Pack|