- Output power: 75 W PMPO
- Frequency: 45 Hz - 19 kHz
- Number of speakers: 2
- 2.0 speaker configuration
- Dimensions: 9.8"(H) x 7.2"(W) x 6 1/2"(D)
- Impedance: 4 - 6 Ohm
- Recommended placing: Outdoor
- Sensitivity at 1W/1m: 86db +or-3db
- 1" silk dome tweeter, 5" 2-way speaker system
- 5 1/4" injection molded PP cone butyl rubber surround woofer, 2 x full range 80W drivers
- Weatherproof design, ABS impact resistant enclosure, aluminum anodized grill
- 25v 70v 100v convenient switch system, 180degree swivel mounting, Multi-mount system and mounting brackets included
- Includes ASP60B patio speaker system, full swing multi-mount brackets with top and rear brass fasteners, molded shelf feet
- Weight: 5.00 lbs.
The TIC patio speaker system is designed specifically for outdoor use. The silk dome tweeters are enclosed in an ABS casing that resists impact and keeps water out, so you don't need to worry about damage from storms or wind. The speakers also feature aluminum anodized grills for extra protection.
With a 4-6 ohm impedance, two 80 W drivers, and a high sensitivity, the TIC patio speaker system is engineered to provide loud, clear sound. The speakers operate on frequencies between 45 Hz and 19 kHz.
The TIC speakers come with everything you need to create a sturdy outdoor mount, including full swing brackets and shelf feet. When they are mounted, the speakers can swivel 180 degrees, enabling you to create a configuration that is customized to your environment.
|Brand : TIC|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|