- Output power: 200 W PMPO, 100 W RMS
- Frequency: 35 Hz - 19 kHz
- Dimensions: 18 1/2"(H) x 11.1"(W) x 16 1/2"(D)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms one speaker mode, 4 Ohms two speaker stereo operation mode
- Crossover type: 2-way, speaker type: passive
- Recommended placing: Outdoor
- Sensitivity at 1W/1m: 89db +or-3db
- 2 x 2" aluminum tweeter
- 8" injection molded PP cone butyl rubber surround woofer
- Weatherproof design, multi-layer composite cabinetry and grill
- 1m 14/2 Dbl. insulated cable, surface mount waterproof cable connector, optional external switchable 70v system
- Weight: 19.00 lbs.
This TIC outdoor stereo rock speaker delivers high-quality audio wherever you place it. This is a full-range 200-watt speaker system with 8-inch woofer driver and two 2-inch aluminum cone tweeters for clear, powerful sound. Because it also has two channels, this dual-voice coil speaker delivers true stereo sound.
This TIC outdoor stereo rock speaker blends well with almost any outdoor landscape. It has a frequency range of 35 Hz–19 kHz for great natural sound, and because it's constructed to look like natural canyon rock, it won't detract from your outdoor decor.
This resilient speaker is able to withstand even the harshest outdoor elements. It is constructed of multilayer aerospace-grade composite cabinetry, and it has a frontal drainage system to minimize the risk of damage from rain or snow.
|Brand : TIC|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Pack|