- White granite
- Output power: 300 W PMPO, 150 W RMS
- Frequency: 27 Hz - 20 kHz, 4.50 kHz crossover
- Dimensions: 23 1/2"(H) x 19.1"(W) x 19.3"(D)
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover type: 3-way, speaker type: passive
- Recommended placing: Outdoor
- Sensitivity at 1W/1m: 89db +or-3db
- 2" soft dome tweeter
- 10" injection molded PP cone butyl rubber surround woofer, 5" injection molded PP cone butyl rubber surround mid range driver
- Weatherproof design, multi-layer composite cabinetry and grill
- 1m 14/2 Dbl. insulated cable, surface mount waterproof cable connector, optional external switchable 70v system
- Weight: 45 lbs.
These TIC TFS14 outdoor stone speakers have 10-inch dynamic woofers, 2-inch soft dome tweeters, a frequency of 27 Hz to 20 kHz, and impedance of 8 ohms to deliver high-quality audio to the surrounding area. This three-way 300-watt pro speaker system is perfect for both commercial and residential use.
The TIC outdoor stone speakers were designed to withstand even harsh outdoor environments. Each speaker has silicone-sealed multilayer aerospace-grade composite cabinetry that will protect the speaker components from rain, sleet, and snow. Each speaker also comes complete with a front drainage system, insulated cables, and waterproof connectors to minimize the risk of damage from moisture.
These speakers look like real stones when set in an outdoor space and are available in a variety of finishes. Each one measures roughly 18.5 inches wide by 21.5 inches high by 18 inches deep and weighs 45 pounds, which will help to deter theft or vandalism.
|Brand : TIC|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|