Supermicro Active CPU Heat Sink - Quiet Computer Cooling The Supermicro Active CPU heat sink has an adjustable fan and high maximum speeds for efficient and effective processor cooling that adjusts with you for heavy and light business use. This compact unit is a powerful cooling device built with quality materials and designed for maximum cooling power to remove the worry of your system overheating. It protects your valuable computer systems quietly, ensuring fan noise is never a distraction.
- Length: 105 mm
- Dimensions: 5"(H) x 3.8"(W) x 4.1"(D)
- Application/usage: X9 4U UP, DP processor
- Fan speed: 3800 rpm
- Noise level: 38 dBA
- Materials: Aluminum fin, copper base
- Includes mounting bracket for square and narrow ILM included
- Compatibility: AMD Opteron 6100, 6200 series processors, Intel Xeon E5-2600 series processors
- Spring screw mount type and compatible processor socket: socket R LGA-2011
- Product Information
Fans & Cooling Kit Type :Heat Sinks
Item Material :Aluminum
Height (in.) :5"
Width (in.) :3.8"
Depth (in.) :4.1"
Diameter (in.) :4.13"
Acoustic Noise :38 dBA
Speed (RPM) :3800 RPM
Weight :1.00 lbs. per Each