Learn Photoshop CS5 from the Professionals at Total Training.
- It is also perfect for the intermediate user who needs to upgrade to this new version of Photoshop, or has skipped a version, and needs to learn the new features and interface enhancements of this latest iteration.
- You'll learn by following along with professional photographer, author, image editor and teacher, Amadou Diallo, who uses Photoshop everyday in his profession.
- His real-world lessons, professional techniques, and time-saving tips are presented in a clear, concise manner and they will give you all the foundational knowledge you need to get exceptional results from your Photoshop projects.
- Our training methods will have you comfortable using all of the key tools, palettes, & menu bars and, the major features such as layers, selections, image editing, retouching, working with colorand swatches, type design, masks, & blend modes.
- Once you are proficient in foundations of Photoshop, Amadou will move to more advanced topics.
- Chapter 1:THE BIG PICTURE (35 min) - Pixels & Resolution - Color - Exploring the Interface - Choosing File Formats - Viewing & Navigating Images
- You will learn how to work with vector shapes and paths, smart objects , using Adobe Bridge, the basics of Camera Raw, working with complex image layers, alpha channels, composting images, manipulating brushes, and outputting for print and the web
- This training includes the program-specific features that are mapped to the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam for the corresponding product.
- Chapter 2:SETTING UP LIKE A PRO (22 min) - Setting User Preferences - Choosing Color Settings - Customizing the Workspace - Essential Keyboard Shortcuts - Using Rulers & Guides
- Chapter 3:GLOBAL EDITING (31 min) - Understanding the Histogram & Levels - Learning the Curves Tool - Exploring Hue & Saturation - Cropping & Straightening - Adjusting Color Balance
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : Windows||Brand : Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|