Learn how Adobe CS5 Design Applications Work Together!
- Beginning with creating artwork in Photoshop and Illustrator, you will use that artwork in print and on the web integrating InDesign, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst.
- Whether you are new to the Suite or a seasoned veteran, this series is chock full of insightful tips and real-world techniques that will appeal to everyone in the design field trying to make the most of their creative workflow.
- Chapter 1:BRIDGE:THE HUB OF THE CREATIVE SUITE (39 min) - A Quick Tour of the Bridge Interface - Browsing Images & Previewing Thumbnails - Metadata, Keywords, Filtering & Collections - Moving, Copying & Deleting Images - Creating Web Galleries
- Chapter 2:RASTER IMAGE EDITING WITH PHOTOSHOP (66 min) - Quick Introduction to the Photoshop Workspace - Color Correction & Sharpening - Selection Techniques - Content-Aware Scale & Fill
- Painting with New Brushes - Quick Mask Mode & the Masks Panel - Working with Layers & Compositing - Using Illustrator Objects in Photoshop - Adding Layer Styles & Layer Comps
- Chapter 4:LAYING IT ALL OUT WITH INDESIGN (69 min) - InDesign CS5 Interface & Navigation - Using Master Pages & the Pages Tool - Frames, Swatches, Effects & Shapes - Inserting & Scaling Graphics
- Chapter 3:VECTOR IMAGE EDITING WITH ILLUSTRATOR (60 min) -Introducing Illustrator CS5 - Setting Up Multiple Artboards - Working with Shapes, Fills & Strokes - Using Symbols & Brushes
- Using the New Drawing Modes - Working with Live Trace - Adjusting Colors & Gradients - Working with Effects & Graphic Styles - Outputting from Illustrator
- Using the Links Panel & Edit Original - Formatting Text & Creating Styles - Importing Text & Threading Text Frames - Outputting from InDesign
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : windows||Brand : Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|