This series will teach you Microsoft Access 2010 from the ground up!
- Doing so well and efficiently does require a basic understanding of what a relational database is and how to properly design and use one. In this series, we'll investigate those essentials skills for Microsoft Access 2010.
- We'll build a database from the ground up! We'll learn the basics of design and then get right to work making tables, queries, forms and reports.
- When we're done, you'll not only be able to enter data and open reports in Access you'll be able to design and structure it so it meets the needs of both you and your data, right from your desktop!
- Chapter 1:GETTING TO KNOW ACCESS 2010 (67 min) - Relational Database Overview - Access Components - Planning a Database - Creating Our Database Plan - Naming Conventions - Creating a Database File
- Chapter 2:CREATING ACCESS TABLES (90 min) - Leveraging Application Parts - Building a Table in Design View & Data Types Explained - Applying Field Properties - Relationship Concepts - Establishing Relationships
- Changing Joins in Queries - Creating a Price List Query - Creating a Class Schedule Query Using Expression Builder - Creating Action Queries - Creating Special Select Queries with Wizards
- Creating Lookup Fields - Entering Table Records - Using the Ribbon to Edit Records - Managing Subdatasheets
- Chapter 3:HARNESSING THE POWER OF QUERIES (105 min) - Creating a Basic Query - Filtering with Criteria - Working with Expressions - Working with Totals - Concatenating Text
- Chapter 4:CREATING FUNCTIONAL FORMS & REPORTS (84 min) - Creating Forms Automatically & with the Forms Wizard - Creating Reports with the Report Wizard - The Design of Forms & Reports - Working with Data in Forms
- Filtering & Sorting Records in Forms - Customizing Report Controls & Page Setup - Credits
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : Windows||Brand : Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|