Total Training for Adobe Dreamweaver CS5:Essentials for Windows (1-User) [Download]
Item # 901-DWN0611
Model # TDWCS5DR
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 from the Pros at Total Training!
- By the time your are finished with this training, you will have all the skills you need to create and upload your first website.
- This training includes the program-specific features that are mapped to the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam for the corresponding product.
- Chapter 1:SETTING UP DREAMWEAVER (24 min) - Touring the Dreamweaver CS5 Environment - Setting Preferences
- Chapter 2:PLANNING A WEBSITE (32 min) - Ways to Plan a Site Design -Sizing & Measurements - Exploring the Benefits of Using CSS -Understanding CSS
- Chapter 3:CREATING YOUR FIRST WEBSITE (46min) - Exploring Folder Structure - Setting Up a New Site - Adding Files & Folders to Your Site - Looking at HTML Page Structure - Adding Metadata Tags & Using Code Hinting - Defining Page Properties
- Creating Basic & Swap Image Rollovers - Setting Up Image Maps & Hotspots
- Chapter 4:FONTS & TEXT ON THE WEB (31 min) - Choosing Web Fonts - Inserting & Formatting Text & Tabular Data - Creating Named Anchors - Relative, Absolute & Email Links - Working with Ordered, Unordered & Definition Lists
- Chapter 5:IMAGES, ROLLOVERS & HOTSPOTS (44 min) - Exploring the Assets Panel - Inserting Images - Optimizing Photoshop Smart Objects - Cropping & Editing Images within Dreamweaver
- Chapter 6:INTRODUCTION TO CSS (92 min) - Why We Use CSS - Understanding the Box Model - Working with Style Sheets - Using the CSS Styles Panel & Properties Inspector
- Exploring CSS Rule Definition Options - About Class Styles & Selectors - Formatting & Styling with a Background Image - Applying CSS to a Page Layout
|Product Information||Number of Licenses :||1||Operating System :||Windows|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|