Learn to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 the quick and easy way!
- It's this combination of skills and techniques that differentiates mediocre presentations and those some would rather bury than have to watch from those that effectively communicate, regardless of the audience or purpose.
- This series will take you from start to finish covering presentation design, content creation, graphic and multimedia manipulation, animation and sharing, distribution and presentation options.
- If you've known PowerPoint in the past, there are a lot of new features in store! If you're new to PowerPoint, prepare yourself for a whole new way to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences using this phenomenal presentation tool!
- Chapter 1:GETTING STARTED WITH POWERPOINT 2010 (43 min) 1. Exploring the PowerPoint Interface 2. Creating Photo Albums 3. Views, Navigation & Keyboard Shortcuts 4. Setting Options & Saving Files
- Chapter 2:SETTING UP THE PRESENTATION FILE (83 min) 1. PowerPoint Design Essentials 2. Setting Up a New File 3. Working with Slide Masters 4. Adding Masters 5. Changing Backgrounds 6. Conguring Placeholders & Bullets 7. Adjusting Placeholders
- Chapter 4:ENHANCING PRESENTATIONS WITH GRAPHICS (64 min) 1. Basic Image Manipulation 2. Advanced Image Tools 3. Getting Visual with SmartArt 4. Organizing with Tables
- 8. Adding Headers & Footers 9. Saving PowerPoint Templates
- Chapter 3:WORKING WITH SLIDE TEXT (56 min) 1. Entering Text 2. Working with Outlines 3. Working with Text Boxes 4. Organizing Presentation Content 5. Leveraging Presentation Sections
- 5. Getting Graphic with Charts 6. Using Existing Charts & Inserting Hyperlinks
- Chapter 5:MANAGING MULTIMEDIA (24 min) 1. Working with Audio 2. Adding Video 3. Adjusting Video Settings
|Brand : Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|