Total Training for Microsoft Excel 2010:Essentials for Windows (1-User) [Download]
Item # 901-DWN0708
Model # TEXCEL10
Not yet rated. Be the first toWrite a Review
Learn the skills you need to know no matter how new or experienced you may be!
- If you've used previous versions of Excel (prior to Office 2007) then there are a lot of features and changes you need to be aware of to fully utilize this software.
- We take you from start to finish including entering data, configuring workbooks, working with calculations, applying regular & conditional formatting, creating custom formats, using names, leveraging table power and charts & outputting your work.
- These are the skills every Excel user needs to know no matter how new or how experienced you may be!
- Chapter 1:GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH EXCEL (51 min) - Introducing Excel - Recognizing Interface Features Unique to Excel - Understanding Workbook Structure - Navigating through Workbooks - Making Workbook Selections
- Chapter 2:THE BASICS OF DATA (41 min) - Entering Text - Entering Dates & Numbers - Editing Cell Entries - Copying & Moving Data - Filling a Series
- Chapter 5:THE BASICS OF FUNCTIONS (26 min) - The Foundation of Functions - Using AutoSum & the Formulas Tab - Using Function AutoComplete
- Chapter 3:MANAGING WORKBOOK STRUCTURE (28 min) - Modifying Workbook & Worksheet Structure - Resizing Worksheet Elements - Hiding Workbook Components
- Chapter 4:CREATING FORMULAS (33 min) - Excel Calculations 101 - Entering Formulas - Enforcing Absolute Referencing - Controlling Calculation Options
- Chapter 6:WHAT'S IN A NAME? (43 min) - Creating Named Cells - Dening Names - Creating Names from Selections - Creating Named Formulas - Using Names as References - Managing & Displaying Names
|Product Information||Number of Licenses :||1||Operating System :||Windows|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|