Learn the New Features of Office 2010 and get up to speed quickly.
- There were significant changes to the interface in Office 2007 that paved the way for Office 2010 to focus on features that will bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism, efficiency and mobility.
- Many of these features are not easily identified so this series takes you to them so you don't miss a thing.
- Are you ready to experience the power of Office 2010 to its fullest? Let's get up to speed now! Chapter 1:OFFICE 2010 FIRST GLANCE (34 min) - The Fluent Interface Revisited - The Backstage View - Customizing the Ribbon
- Chapter 2:OFFICE 2010 FILE FORMATS (22 min) - XML in Office - Converting Older Files - Reverting New Files & Prepare for Sharing
- Chapter 3:OFFICE 2010 SHARED FEATURES (31 min) - Using Paste Preview - Capturing Images with the Screenshot Tool - Correcting Images in Office 2010
- Chapter 6:WHAT'S NEW IN POWERPOINT 2010 (52 min) - Creating Presentation Sections - Exploring Video Format Tools - Exploring Video Playback Tools - Enhanced SmartArt, Animations & Transitions - Creating Video & Broadcasting Presentation
- Chapter 4:WHAT'S NEW IN WORD 2010 (26 min) - Using the Navigation Pane - Text Effects, OpenType Features & Alternative Text - Keeping Safe & Opening Unsaved Documents
- Chapter 5:WHAT'S NEW IN EXCEL 2010 (43 min) - Applying Cross Sheet Conditional Formatting - Exploring Data Bar Enhancements - Viewing Data with the Sparkline Tools - Filtering Data with Slicers - Additional Excel Enhancements
- Chapter 7:WHAT'S NEW IN ACCESS 2010 (55 min) - Access 2010 at First Glance - Entering Table Data & Saving a Template - Adding Quick Start Field Collections - Empowering Databases with Data Macros
- Making Data Look Good - Using the Data Type Gallery - Advanced Access Expressions
|Product Information||Number of Licenses :||1||Operating System :||Windows|
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||Total Training, Inc.|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|