- Output power: 5120 Btu
- Phase: Single
- Voltage: 120 V
- Watts: 1300 W, 1500 W
- Amps: 12.5/10.8 A
- Temperature control thermostat, milk-house style
- Tip over safety switch, automatic reset limit control
- 2-heat plus fan only setting
- Thermal cut-off device
- Dimensions: 16"(H) x 10"(W) x 9 1/2"(D)
- Available with cleated backing for placement on carpet or smooth backing for hard floor surfaces
- Non-skid, rubber backing is not affected by temperature extremes
- To clean the waterhog mats, simply use a vacuum, extraction cleaning methods, or hose off and hang dry
- During snowfall, ice melt may be used on mat surface
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more
- Testing information: Flammability: Exceeds requirements for FF2-70 standard for surface flammability of small carpets, anti-static: < 1010 ohms, slip resistance: Certified by National Floor Safety Institute
- Weight: Carpet: 24 oz. per square yard, total weight: 131 oz. per square yard
Find just the right temperature for you with the temperature control found on this TPI Corporation fan-forced portable space heater. An easy-to-read knob allows you to adjust the temperature to high or low, and the heater will automatically cycle off when it gets to a certain temperature.
Three settings on this space heater allow you to choose the right level of heat for you. Set the heater to low for a moderate amount of heat, or move the dial up to high for maximum heat. As a bonus, it also has a convenient "fan only" setting that can be chosen for circulating existing heat within your office.
The design of this TPI Corporation fan-forced portable space heater keeps safety in mind. It is equipped with an automatic reset limit control, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it off, and a tip-over safety switch prevents fire caused by accidental tip overs.
|Miscellaneous||Brand :||TPI Corporation|
|Weight||Weight :||9.00 lbs. per Each|