Cable Modem: 208 mins, 18 seconds :: DSL: 520 mins, 45 seconds
You will receive two emails: one confirming your entire order, and one with a "Download Software" button. You can download immediately or return to your email to download later.Questions about downloading software? Click here for answers to common questions.
Downloadable software is not returnable or refundable.
Trainz Simulator 12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. You guys asked for it, and now we have delivered! Players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together in this new and exciting experience!
- Design and Build your own railroads with the versatile Surveyo editing tool and access hundreds of thousands of user-create assets from the Trainz Download Station.
- Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans as your combine your efforts to operate a working rail line in the new Trainz Multiplayer - Zoom all the way out to the altitude of a satellite to see more of your railroad
- Many new realistic SpeedTree assets to use in your routes - Backward compatible with TS2010 content.
- New Routes: Balezino - Mosti - An incredibly detailed fictional route set in the Russia's modern era. This route features electric locomotives and provides an excellent in-cab driving experience.
- Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza - A prototypical Hungarian route set in the modern era. This route features both electric and diesel locomotives and provides an excellent in-cab driving experience.
- ECML Kings Cross - Newcastle - An improved and extended version of the prototypical British route you know and love from TS2010, set in the 1970s 'blue diesel' era.
- Mojave Sub Division - A prototypical US freight route set in the 1990s, including a selection of ATSF and SP diesels such as the GP60M, B40-8W, SD40T and SD45. Over sixty miles of challenging driving through the Californian desert.
- Municipal Transit Railway - A fictional North American city with streetcars and an elevated commuter railroad.
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal - A late 1950s route with long coal trains and articulated steam locos and featuring a true icon of North American steam - the N&W Y6b 2-8-8-2.
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia - Thirty miles of route through dense urban landscape on the premier U.S. passenger mainline, Amtrak's North East Corridor. Set in the modern era.
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Hard Disk: 15 GB, Internet: Internet Required to Download Files, Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB or equivalent
- Windows 7 - All Versions, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional
- DirectX 9.0c or compatible Sound Card
- Orders placed over a weekend may be delayed until Monday
|Gaming Platform : Windows||Computer Software Format : Download||Genre : Strategy & Simulation||ESRB Rating : RP (Rating Pending)|
|Number of Users/Devices per License : 1||Brand : N3V Games Pty Ltd|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|