The LMS Duchess pack is a high quality representation of these locomotives.
- Capable of delivering over 3000hp the "Big Lizzys" were a formidable match for Gresley's A4. The first 10 locos of the class were built with a streamlined cladding colloquially referred to as an "upside down bathtub".
- Due to the added weight and maintenance difficulties, the streamlining proved nonviable and it was later removed revealing a locomotive of very handsome lines.
- The remaining 28 locos were built without streamlining and the class became commonly known as "Duchesses".
- From 1945, smoke deflectors were fitted to help with smoke obscuring the crew's forward vision, giving them the distinctive final appearance that became so popular with observers.
- The LMS Duchess pack is a high quality representation of the locomotives in LMS crimson and BR green liveries in unstreamlined guise. Scripted running numbers and nameplates provide 36 members of the class for your enjoyment.
- With such attention to detail and so many great features, we're sure you'll find the Duchess pack a truly immersive Trainz experience.
- These painstakingly modeled locomotives make use of the latest sound, physics and smoke systems. A custom cab interior & additional features such as scripted couplers, hoses & configurable headcodes.
- Providing the perfect accompaniment, is a set of fully featured LMS Period III Stanier coaches consisting of consisting of a Brake Third Corridor to Diagram 1905, a Third Open to Diagram 1904, and a First Corridor to Diagram 1930.
- Features: 36 Duchesses in both LMS Crimson and BR Brunswick Green - 24 Stanier Period III Carriages in both LMS Crimson and BR Crimson and Cream comprised of BTK to D1905, TO to D1904 and FK to D1930
- Authentically detailed loco cab and rideable passenger interiors - Scripted couplers, steam heat and brake hoses compatible with existing S&C stock - Scripted loco headcodes.
|Number of Users/Devices per License : 1||Brand : N3V Games Pty Ltd|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|