Quick word attack book helps learn to attack reading problems. These skill-building activities are helpful for: older students who have not yet reached mastery levels, middle school through adult students who have a reading or learning disability, good students who are laborious readers.
- This study of phonics helps students divide words into small parts to conquer reading problems
- Quick Word Attack offers a specialized and unique phonics program that targets the most problematic English language sounds
- By using four general rules for dividing words, your students will learn to decode difficult words quickly and easily
- A variety of hands-on worksheets are included to provide a rapid review of skills and improve reading, spelling and pronunciation performance
- These versatile activities can be presented by an instructor or used independently by the student
|Education Subject Matter : Reading Comprehension||Audience : Students||Media Format : Printed Book||Brand : Remedia|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|