Tripp Lite N046-000 Punch Down Installation Tool
- Professional, installer grade 110/66 impact punch down tool
- Both blades (110 and 66) have cutting and non-cutting sides
- Handle compartment for storing blade not in use
- Adjustable impact preference
- Rugged, polyacetal resin frame for long-life use
- Cat5e/Cat6 110-style patch panels and jacks
- 66M-type telephone blocks
- Standards: RoHS
- Impact punch down tool, 110 punch down blade, 66 punch down blade
- 1 year limited warranty
Efficient Installation Tool
Tripp Lite's N046-000 punch down tool comes with two blade sizes. Both the 110 and 66 blades are constructed with a noncutting and cutting side, making it easy to remove excess wire at the same time you punch it into place. The economy of motion allows you to complete installation jobs in minutes, even if you've never punched down wire before.
Works with Your Preferences
The N046-000 is a professional-grade tool that accommodates your preferences and needs. Adjust actuation or impact to create a comfortable installation tool that meets termination requirements for each individual wiring job.
Convenience and Safety
The in-handle storage compartment on the Tripp Lite N046-000 punch down tool means you'll never go searching for the right blade for your next job. Storing the blade out of the way also reduces the chances of small injuries and accidents during installations. Rugged construction means the tool will withstand long-term use, limiting replacement costs.
|Product Information||Includes :||Impact Punch Down Tool, 110 Punch Down Blade, 66 Punch Down Blade|
|Miscellaneous||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each||Brand :||Tripp Lite|
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|