Tripp Lite® NetCommander 16 port Cat5 IP KVM switch is a single unit which occupies a mere 1U of rack space and can control up to 16 directly connected computers.
- Interfaces/ports: 20 x network (RJ-45) ports, 2 x USB, 1 x VGA
- Flash upgradeable firmware over the network
- KVM technology: Digital, number of computers supported: 16, number of local users supported: 1, number of remote users supported: 2, maximum operating distance: 100'
- Graphic mode: Full HD, maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Dimensions: 1.7"(H) x 17.3"(W) x 11"(D)
- Rack height: 1U
- Form factor: Rack-mountable
- Platform supported: PC, Linux
- Simultaneous support for 3 users (1 local, 2 remote), dual serial ports connect serial manageable devices such as PDU's, firewalls, and routers
- Java based application allows for control of a target server via web browser from any location over a secure IP connection
|Brand : Tripp Lite|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|