Trip Lite 120 V Power distribution unit is perfect for powering multiple loads in racks and wall mount. Has durable construction and offers superior performance. The Tripp Lite PDU1420T 2.4 kW single-phase basic PDU comes with detachable mounting flanges for vertical or horizontal power distribution in a variety of applications. This 0U PDU supports vertical mounting in the cable management area of most rack enclosures. It features 14 NEMA5-15/20R outlets, 15' AC power cord with L5-20P twist-lock plug, 20 A circuit breaker, grounding lug and rugged all-metal case design.
- Power distribution unit offers reliable and cost effective power distribution
- Dimensions: 1 3/4"(H) x 24"(W) x 2 1/4"(D)
- Metal construction for long lasting durability
- Receptacles: NEMA L5-20P input and 14 x NEMA 5-15/20R output
- Voltage: 120 VAC input/output at 50/60 Hz, Input current: 20 A
- Output capacity: 2.4 kW
- Input cord length: 15'
- Form factor: Vertical (0U)
- Offers overload protection
- Storage temperature: 5 - 122 deg F (-15 - 50 deg C), Relative humidity: 5 - 95 percent non-condensing, Operating elevation: 0 - 10000'
- Supports 0U vertical mounting in the cable management area of the most rack enclosures
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch
- Contains instruction manual with warranty information
- Meets UL60950-1 (USA) and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 (Canada) standards or certifications
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- Comes with 5 years limited warranty
|Type : Basic||Cable Length : 15'||Overload Protection : 20 A||Input Current : 20 A|
|Form Factor : Horizontal Rackmount, Vertical Rackmount, Wall Mountable||Input Voltage : 120 VAC Nominal||Output Voltage : 120 VAC Nominal||Brand : Tripp Lite|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|