Protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floorspace with a height of only 14-3/4"
- Includes slot for internal SNMPWEBCARD, plus 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data
- Maintains AC output during blackouts and continuously corrects brownouts and overvoltages
- Includes a total of 9 outlets—6 can be individually powered off and back on via software interface
- Lets you selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads
- 4 built-in communications ports (2-DB9, 2-USB) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup phone/DSL line or network Ethernet connection
- Includes NEMA 5-20 straight-blade 20 -amp input plug connection; includes optional user-installable NEMA 5-15 input plug connection
- PowerAlert software included
- Got a question? Give us a call and we'll help! Call 1-800-789-1331.
|Brand : Tripp Lite|
|Weight : 87.40 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed