The Ubiquiti® AF-2X-US airFiber® carries backhaul radio is suitable for long-range, point-to-point backhaul links. This radio has hybrid division duplexing technology helps to achieve low latency. The radio allows you to customize backhaul links and upgrades the existing PtP links. This radio operates using the 2 GHz of frequency band.
- Carrier backhaul radio is designed for long-range, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul links
- RF connectors: 2 x RP-SMA weatherproof (CH0, CH1), 1 x SMA weatherproof (GPS)
- Wireless transmission speed: 500 Mbps, data port: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Management port: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port, GPS antenna: External, magnetic base
- Power supply: 24 V, 1 A PoE gigabit adapter, power method: Passive power over Ethernet
- Mounting: airFiber X mount (rocket mount compatible), GPS pole mount
- Processor: INVICTUS IC, maximum throughput: 525 Mbps, maximum range: 656168', encryption: 128-bit AES, OS: airOS F, wireless modes: Master/slave
- Operating frequency: 2400 - 2500 MHz (Dependent on regulatory region), power: Max. conducted TX power: 30 dBm (Dependent on regulatory region)
- Frequency accuracy: + 2.5 ppm, + 0.2 ppm with GPS sync, channel bandwidth: 10/20/30/40/50 MHz selectable, programmable uplink & downlink duty cycles
- Dimensions: 8.82" x 3.32" x 1.89"
- Operating temperature: -40 to 131 deg F
- Meets DFS, FCC Part 15.407, CE EN 302502 v1.2.1, EN 301 893 v1.7.1 standards
|Brand : Ubiquiti|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|