Underpads with aquaShield film provides leakage protection, resulting in fewer linen changes and no need for double-padding. Thanks to SuperCore technology, it lies flat when wet without bunching, swelling, or disintegrating.
- Ultrasorbs AP® are clinically shown to help maintain skin integrity as part of an overall pressure ulcer prevention program1
- Extra large pad draws in moisture, locks it away from the skin and feels dry to the touch in just minutes
- AquaShield film provides leakage protection that mean fewer linen changes; no double-padding needed
- Lies flat when wet without bunching, swelling or disintegrating
- Air-permeable for skin health and added patient comfort
- Effective for use with low air loss mattress therapy- protects the bedding and permits air flow
- Dimensions: 31” X 36”
- 1. Shannon, R. LaJoie, J. Economic Impact of Ultrasorbs AP Absorbent Pads in Prevention of Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcers. Global Health Economic Projects, LLC and New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn NY. March 2009.
|Color : White||Brand : Medline|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Case|