Fly the World Famous World War II Combat Simulation
- Free Flight mode where the player can pick from 5 different combat modes: Air to Air, Free Flight, Target Drones, Bomber Ambush, and Ground Attack.
- 15 different geographic terrains. Over 120 different aircraft, from Spad VII to the F-86 Sabre Jet - Three levels of pilot expertise: Rookie, Veteran, or the highly skilled Ace. Enjoy WarBirds 2012 as an arcade game or as a simulation.
- Historical accuracy and remarkable detail. Remarkable historical accuracy and attention to detail that has made the WarBirds series one of the most visually impressive war sims ever.
- A Wealth of Options. Players can choose from countless online scenarios, modes and options that gives WarBirds a stunningly deep playing experience.
- Pick from an array of WWII aircraft, each with its entirely unique combat characteristic and “personality," making each game a new experience.
- They can go on raids with their squadron mates and participate in reenactments of many of the great air battles of World War II. Online WarBirds can be found at www.Totalsims.com.
- Special Bonus! Players can also experience World War II combat in the Armored Assault simulation and World War I aerial combat in Dawn of Aces, both included in WarBirds 2012 as bonus games.
- 30-day FREE trial in the aerial combat MMOG where players can compete in air-to-air action against other real players in online combat and join online squadrons.
- Players can learn how to fly historical aircraft, get FREE online flight training from live instructor pilots, and learn how to survive in a simulated combat environment with real combat flying skill in WarBirds 2012.
|Number of Users/Devices per License : 1||Brand : Encore|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|