Numeracy fraction fluency game build fraction fluency begins with simple pairing of pictures and numeral. WCA Numeracy: fraction fluency game is ideal for ages 8 - 12/grades 3 and above. Game is used to build fluency with simple pairing of pictures and numeral.
- Arm your students to fight the fear of fractions war!
- Its range makes this an indispensable ally wherever fractions come into play
- Begins with simple pairing of pictures and numerals
- Players systematically build their skills, ultimately being able to combine 3 fractions using addition, subtraction, multiplication and/or division to produce a whole number
- In between is a progression of games like recognizing equivalent fractions, pairing 2 fractions whose sum is 1, combining a picture with 2 equivalent fractions, building triplets with sums of 1 or 2
- A valuable learning resource suitable for play at school and home
- For 1-4 players or groups
|Education Subject Matter : Math||School Grade : Elementary||Brand : Wiebe, Carlson and Associates.|
|Weight : 1.38 lbs. per Each|