Fence it in game where students learning concepts of area and perimeter in group or individual situations. WCA "Exploring Area & Perimeter Fence It In" Game is ideal for ages 7 - 11/grades 2 and above. Game is ideal for learning concepts of area and perimeter in group or individual situations.
- This miniature lab teaches area and perimeter concepts through hands-on activities, problem-solving and a card game that can be played at 3 levels
- With the task cards, learners use square tiles and rulers to measure the area and perimeter of square-based shapes
- Later task cards present challenges like assembling tiles into a mystery shape with a given area and perimeter
- In the card game, players pair shape cards with matching area/perimeter cards
- Fence It In is a powerful measurement resource!
- Includes 9 double-sided task cards, rulers, square tiles and 50 cards
- For 1-4 players
- Grades 2 and Up
|Audience : Students||Education Subject Matter : Math||School Grade : Elementary||Math Resource Topics : Basic Skills|
|Brand : Wiebe, Carlson and Associates.|
|Weight : 0.53 lbs. per Each|
Customers also viewed