Get from beginner to advanced in Microsoft Word 2010 skills at your own speed!
- Step-by-step instructions, plenty of examples, and ways to assess your progress make learning easy. Start now!
- In this complete Basics-to-Advanced course, you'll learn it all:how to start, format, and save a Word document, add and edit text, dress up your documents with clip art and photos, and print your work.
- Then you'll advance to such skills as working with styles and templates, creating tables, applying page and section formatting, preparing professional reports and legal documents, performing mail merges, and sharing your work with others.
- The 12 interactive lessons take you step by step through the process, so you learn at your own pace.
- In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- Creating bulleted or numbered lists and working with tables - Adding and editing photos and clip art - Supporting your document with footnotes, a table of contents, and indexes
- The course covers:Starting a document and setting page size, margins, and orientation - Adding and formatting text and checking your spelling and grammar
- Selecting text and moving, copying, or deleting it - Printing documents and envelopes and performing a mail merge - Formatting paragraphs and using styles and templates to enhance documents and save time
- Sharing work and tracking changes with multiple users - Tips and tricks to make you more productive
|Number of Licenses : 1||Operating System : Windows||Brand : John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|