XFX® HD545XZQH2 Radeon HD 5450 GPU Graphic Card With ATI Chipset; 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Plug in card low profile form factor
- ATI chipset
- Radeon HD 5450 GPU
- Chipset series: HD 5000
- Number of stream processors: 80
- Number of monitors supported: 3
- Platform supported: PC
- Software included: Driver and utilities
- Cooling: Fanless
- Shader model: 5.0
- Video adapter features: Enhanced unified video decoder 3 (UVD3), AMD HD3D technology, accelerated parallel processing technology, eyefinity technology, stream technology, powerplay technology, eyespeed technology, avivo HD technology
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
Low-Profile Design and Easy Installation
Installing a piece into a hard drive can be intensive work, but this XFX Radeon HD graphic card makes it easy with its low-profile design. It simply plugs into place, so you don't have to struggle with bulky pieces.
Your XFX Radeon HD graphic card won't be of much use if it doesn't install properly, which is why this card comes with its driver and utilities. Simply install the software to your PC to use the card without malfunctions.
Enhanced Gaming and More
This graphics card has an ATI chipset and Radeon HD 5450 GPU that make it easy to upgrade your system's graphics for more intense gaming and videos that look great. The HD 5000 chipset series is high in its class, so your system will be suitable for video games and high-end graphics.
|Product Information||Host Interface :||PCI Express 2.1||Video Card Memory :||1GB|
|Graphics Card Type :||Video||Form Factor Filter :||Plug-in Card|
|3D API :||DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 3.2||Memory Type :||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Power Consumption :||400W||Core Clock :||650 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock :||1066 MHz||Chipset Manufacturer :||ATI Radeon HD 5450|
|Weight||Weight :||0.95 lbs. per Each|