Convert any video format to DivX /XviD videos with this versatile DivX converter
- New features: Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9). Supports the input of the picture formats of digital camera. Offers the function of power management.
- Key features: Supported source formats: AVI, DV, DIF, MKV, MPG, MPEG, MPA, DAT, VOB, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, DAT, WMV, ASF.
- Supported output formats: M4A, MP3, DivX, XviD, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/H.264, VOB, WMV, 3GPP, 3GPP2, FLV. Convert JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF pictures into DivX, XviD or other video files.
- Multi-core CPU supported. The more cores you have, the faster the conversion will be. Output multiple formats from a single source
- Choose split modes or customize the split time/size to split the video into desired segments. The built-in Bitrate Calculator makes it easy to get the desired output file size.
- Set start time and duration of a specific segment you want to extract it from source file. The adjusted output parameters such as video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, and so on.
- Run the DivX Converter in the background to save CPU resources for other applications. Set the automatic done actions to quit, shut down, hibernate, or standby
|Operating System : Windows||Number of Licenses : 1||Brand : Xilisoft Corporation|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|