Zebra® 282P-101110-000 LP2824 Series Desktop Printer; Monochrome, USB RS-232 1 x RJ-45 Interface
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal print method
- Monochrome print color
- 4 ips print speed
- 203 dpi resolution
- Interface: USB, RS-232, 1 x RJ-45
- Character set: Asian and international
- Memory: 4 MB flash, 8 MB SDRAM
- Media type: Roll fed, direct thermal labels, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, wristbands
- Maximum print width: 2.2"
- EPL™ and ZPL® are standard programming language
- Dual wall frame and reinforced plastic construction
- Quick and easy ribbon loading
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Auto calibration
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® drivers
- Standard tear off mode
- Used for retail price marking and coupon and receipt printing, retail pharmacy prescription labeling, healthcare specimen labeling, light industrial work in process, security applications, travel/hospitality
- Dimensions: 178 mm(H) x 135 mm(W) x 241 mm(D)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- 1 year limited mfr. warranty
Fast, High-Quality Printing
The Zebra TLP 2824 Plus desktop printer produces up to 203 dpi resolution for crisp, clear labels that can easily be scanned by any bar code scanner. With print speeds up to 4 ips, your labels also print quickly, keeping your warehouse or office running smoothly and efficiently.
Multiple Printing Options
Whether you prefer to use thermal transfer or direct thermal printing, the Zebra TLP 2824 Plus desktop printer will work for you. It can easily print using roll-fed labels, tag stock, and other print media, providing you with plenty of flexibility for choosing the proper labels to fit your business needs.
Easy media loading, automatic calibration, and an instant reset button make using the Zebra TLP 2824 Plus desktop printer a breeze. When your media runs out, you can quickly replace it and be back to printing within minutes.
|Weight||Weight :||1.00 lbs. per Each|