The Zebra 172-801-00100 direct thermal/thermal transfer label printer is suitable for high-volume applications and harsh environments. This printer delivers excellent print quality and reliability. The printer boosts operational productivity up to 40 percent faster than print speed and reduces downtime with early warning. The printer has 203 dpi resolution and 8MB flash, 16MB SDRAM memory capacity for storage.
- Label printer has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers
- Dimensions: 15.5"H x 13.3"W x 20.4"D
- Print color: Monochrome
- Maximum print speed: 12 ips
- Print resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum print width: 6.6"
- Memory: 8MB flash, 16MB SDRAM
- Interface/ports: USB, serial port, parallel port
- Media types: Continuous fanfold, die-cut or black mark
- Maximum label size supported: 7.1"W x 12.5'L, media thickness: 0.003" - 0.012"
- Media roll size: 8" outer diameter, 3" inner diameter
- Media sensors: Transmissive and reflective sensors
- Network and communication: Fast Ethernet 10/100 internal
- Power source: 90 - 264 VAC at 48/62 Hz, form factor: Desktop
- Platform supported: PC
- Includes internal Zebranet 10/100 print server, user guide, software CD, North American edition 120 VAC cord
- Meets IEC 60950-1, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 standards
|Brand : Zebra|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|