The Zebra ZD50043-T01200FZ direct thermal/thermal transfer label printer with 300 dpi resolution, features UHF RFID encoding capabilities, which is suitable for many applications such as retail tagging and manufacturing, government and healthcare tracking. This printer offers top print quality and a variety of connectivity options for improving efficiency and profitability. This printer helps in saving time and reduces operator training.
- Label printer has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 7.6"W x 10"D
- Comes in gray color
- Print color: Monochrome
- Maximum print speed: 4 ips
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Maximum print width: 4.09"
- Memory: 256MB flash, 128MB SDRAM
- Interface/ports: USB v1.1, serial port, parallel port
- Media types: Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous direct thermal labels with black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper and wristbands
- Maximum label size supported: 4.25"W x 39"L, media thickness: 0.003" - 0.012"
- Media roll size: 5" outer diameter, 0.5" inner diameter
- Media sensors: Multi-position transmissive and adjustable reflective sensors
- Network and communication: Fast Ethernet 10/100 internal
- Power source: 100 - 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz, form factor: Desktop
- Platform supported: PC
- Meets C-Tick, CCC, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 + A1, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-3, EN55024, FCC Part 15 B, NRTL, TUV, UL, VCCI standards
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
|Brand : Zebra|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|