- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: Up to 5" per second
- Memory: 8MB SDRAM, 4 MB flash
- Print dimensions: 4 9/100"(W)
- Core size: 1 1/2" label, 1/2" ribbon
- Label dimensions: 39"(L) x 4 1/4"(W)
- Media thickness: 7.5 mil, roll diameter: 5"(Dia)
- Media sensor: Reflective, transmissive
- Form factor: Desktop
- Print color: Monochrome
- Media type: Black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, fanfold, gap, notched, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, tag stock, wristband
- Supports: Codabar, code: Maxi, Aztec, QR, 11, 39, 49, 93, 128, 128A/B/C, UCC/EAN-128, UPC: A, EData matrix, EAN: 14, EAN/JAN-8, 13, GS1 databar, industrial 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, PDF417: Macro, micro, MSI: plessey, 3, postnet
- Agency approvals: TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, CCC, FCC part 15
- Language emulation: EPL2, ZPL II, ZPL
- Print method: Direct thermal/thermal transfer
- Fonts included: Bitmapped, 1 x scalable
- Operating voltage: 110 - 220 VAC (input)
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"(H) x 7 3/5"(W) x 10"(D)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
Waiting around for your printer to produce the labels you need is a thing of the past with this speedy Zebra direct thermal desktop label printer, which prints at speeds of up to 5 inches per second. The printer uses fast Ethernet technology to network with your system, so information goes from your computer to the device quickly, too.
Because it uses thermal printing technology, this Zebra direct thermal desktop label printer produces easy-to-read labels that won't smudge or smear. The system can use a variety of printable media, including continuous-receipt, black-bar, fanfold, and perforated paper. The print resolution of 203 dpi ensures that text and graphics look crisp and clear.
This Zebra direct thermal desktop label printer is small enough to fit on your desk, kiosk, or retail counter. At just 4.6 pounds, it is light enough to easily pick up and move if necessary.
|Brand : Zebra|
|Weight : 1.00 lbs. per Each|